I think many of the most beautiful girls names come from Arabic / Persian.
This is a list of some of my favorites, including the meaning in Arabic / Persian:
* Ada – (Urdu word) To perform; grace; elegance; charm.
* Aaliah – (`Aaliah) Sublime, high woman. ( Also spelt Aliyah)
* Alisha – Protected by God
* Amirah – Princess
* Ayesha (‘Aaisha) – Beloved wife of the Prophe…
* Daniyah – Dear; close; low; easy; comfortable.
* Darya – Sea
* Deenah – (Arabic) Obedience; nature; habit; name of a Sahaabiyyah…
* Dhakiyah – A lady with keen perception and a sharp mind; an intelligent lady.
* Hannah – Sound of delight, affection. The mother of Hazrat Maryam (Mary); and the wife of Imran who is mentioned in the Holy Quran.
* Jameelah – Physically and morally attractive; good looking; beautiful; pretty girl.
* Leena – A small plant of dates which grows near the big tree of dates; name of a Sahaabiyyah.
* Leila – Nocturnal ; Night ; A name of a female Sahaabi ; A charactor from the famous tales of Leila Majoon. Name of a Sahaabiyyah. (Also spelt Leylah)
* Lu’lu – Pearls. Also the name of a narrator of Hadeeth
* Ma`eenah – An assistant; a helper; an aid.
* Maahirah – Skillful; able; experienced.
* Maryam – Name of the mother of Hadrat
* Moonisha – A Companion; a comrade; an associate. An intimate friend
* Nadia – Fem. of Nadir; Moist, Damp, Tender
* Saabirah – Patient; tolerant.
* Saiyida – Name of the wife of Hazrat Ismaa’il (Ishmeel) peace be upon him, a Prophet of AIlah Almighty.
* Sakeena – Contentment; accord; pleasure.
* Shaakira – Grateful; thankful; content; praising; one who gives due appreciation
* Shameela – Good quality; virtue; excellence
* Shamina – Beautiful
* Taaraa – (Urdu) Star.
* Tahira – Clean
* Yasmeen – A sweet smelling flower called Jasmine
* Zaheera – A blooming flower; of bright and lovely colour; lofty
* Zahraa – Beautiful; Also a title of The Lady of Jannah, Faatamah.